Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Loud and proud

We decided to bundle up and go play in the snow a little bit the other day.  Even though it was SUPER cold, the fresh air was nice.  I have been really blessed with not having to buy any snow gear for my kiddos yet.  Even down to the gloves, we have had hand-me-downs.  This also means that Chloe has quite the vibrant outfit with her bibs and jacket.  I love it though.  The loud and proud message it gives off matches her personality. :)  


She didn't like there being snow on our pumpkin and proceeded to wipe it off.  


Cuties.

We decided that even though daddy was working that night, a fire was in order.  I'm getting good at starting fires and keeping them going!  We all enjoyed reading books in front of the fire that night.



1 comment:

  1. Maybe with that cuteness, the fire, Baileys and hot chocolate, AND a matching outfit I'll be able to survive the snow! ;)

    ReplyDelete