Thursday, October 18, 2012

Smoothie King


I have a bible study in Carson City that I go to on Thursday mornings and then normally have to run a couple errands before heading up the hill.  That means we are getting back to the house around naptime and the kids are normally hungry and tired.  My wonderful husband had lunch all ready for us when we got home today.  Mac n cheese and smoothies.  The smoothie was different than normal, but still delicious.  Joe had me guess what all he put in it.  I don't think I even came close.

Here were the ingredients for "Joe's Smoothie":

Banana
Strawberries
Frozen mixed fruit
1% milk
Apple cider
Celery
Bell pepper
Grapefruit seed extract
Cookies and cream ice cream

Amazingly, it really was delicious!  Thanks Joseph for being such a stellar cook for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment