Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Married Couples Group


We are super blessed by being a part of a married couples group that meets every week.  We had a progressive dinner last week and had the kids babysat and greatly enjoyed time with one another.  As I was thinking about just life in general today and my busy "to do" lists (yes, plural), I was reminded about what is really important.  While we were in New Zealand, our pastor there was doing a sermon series called "People Matter".  I wish you could hear him say that in his kiwi accent... so great... anyway... People are what is truly important.  Loving people is what was important to to Jesus and what should be important to us.

Take a quick minute today and thank someone for their role in your life.

1 comment:

  1. I think the sermon series was called "Peepole Mehttah"... it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete