Sunday, October 28, 2012

Birthday boy #2

My handsome hubs turned 31 this year.  We had a wonderful time celebrating his birthday with my brother and his wife, Ben and Rhi, who were in town.  Since it was a very cold, wet/snowish day, we went to Tot Spot in the morning to let the kids run around and play.





That afternoon, Rhi (and Ben I think :) ) took care of the kiddos so Joe and I could get away on a fun date.  I had made a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake which we all enjoyed after dinner that evening.



Nate was excited about there being another birthday and kept saying he wanted to "Share the birthday with Daddy".

We finished the evening by Ben and Rhiannon letting Joe smash them in Cribbage and a friendly game of Spades.


Happy birthday to the love of my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment