Monday, August 20, 2012

Tahoe sunsets

We have had some glorious sunsets recently.  I thought I would put up a few pictures just from the last couple of weeks.

These were taken on my drive home from a friend's house.  Yes I was driving and put my children's lives in jeopardy... but look at what great photos?!? 




If you climb out the window from our bedroom to the roof, you have a pretty good view of the lake and the sunset.  Joe and I have done this on a couple occasions to enjoy the beauty of the sunset. 



I had had a LONG day one day feeling like if anything could go wrong, it did.  Joe sensed that I needed a little "time out" so he took care of the kids bath time and sent me down to the water to watch the sunset.  It did not disappoint.  





"The Mighty One, God, the Lord,
    speaks and summons the earth
    from the rising of the sun to where it sets.

From Zion, perfect in beauty,
    God shines forth."
Psalm 50:1-2

"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, 
the name of the Lord is to be praised." 
Psalm 113:3

No comments:

Post a Comment