Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Potty training



Well, potty training on little diva girl has commenced.  We have kinda flirted with the idea for awhile, but with the previous big trip, I didn't want to jump in with both feet and not be able to go all the way.  So for Chloe's birthday, we gave her some padded "training underwear".  I'm started to think this idea to potty train her was not such a good idea after the last few days though.  She did REALLY well at first and had minimal accidents the first few days.  Then I don't know what happened.  Maybe it had to do with the fact that we actually did things like playing outside or going to friends houses... but I am SO tired of her constant wet underwear.  I really just want to throw in the towel, but I'm hoping this is just a setback that she will recover from.  She was the one who initiated this in the first place because she started refusing to wear diapers, or would take them off all the time.

The key I think is just to be next to her at all times and even put her on the potty once an hour just to "try".  But man that takes a lot of work cause her "tries" sometimes take a long time of sitting there reading her books and such.

I think I can I think I can I think I can....


No comments:

Post a Comment