Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Chloe's Tutu Party

We had a Tutu party to celebrate Chloe turning TWO!  She had 4 friends and their families come over to play, dance, and eat cake.  

Here are Jen and Leila hard at work on the tutus!


The new trampoline was a lot of fun for the guests as well.

Chloe just really cared about the food at first.


Erin working on Samantha's

Tifney working on Adley's

 The cake!  Maybe some of that time I spent working at the rock gym in Auckland where people brought in these amazing birthday cakes wore off on me.  This did not turn out exactly amazing, but it was definitely more creative than any other bday cake I've ever made!


 Chattin and playin

Oh course the men were greatly enjoying themselves too.  :)

Adley and Chloe double bouncing

My beautiful spirited 2 year old!

Judah and Nate getting a go at it

A picture of Leila unbeknownst to her. :)

First order of business: a ballet lesson.

Arabesque!

Relevé into a spin 

Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures of the dance party that followed.  We did a freeze dance game where the kids had to hold some freeze dance move when the music was paused.  It was lots of fun and got the adults involved too! Maybe I'll put up the video of it later.

Next was the cake!  All the kids were highly anticipating this part of the birthday party. :) I think Chloe was trying to figure out why her doll's hands were holding candles.  I thought it was ingenius though.  Good idea daddy!


 She is actually pretty good at blowing out candles.


Yay.. go me!

Yummy!!!

All the kids eating their cake on a sheet on the dance floor. :)

Chloe had an abundance of help opening her gifts as well!


Chloe is a very blessed girl!

We set up a tent and got right back to playing!



Finn and Jordan

The littles and their mommas

Somehow all the kids migrated upstairs and into Nate's bed.  You can't see Ryan in this picture, but she is in the bed as well!


Happy happy birthday my gorgeous wonderful baby girl!  God made you just right and I am so thankful that I to get to be your mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment